This is a quick reminder that I will be hosting the quarterly Service 50 Webcast on January 29th at 2:00pm Eastern. This webcast is open to the general public. In it, we analyze the quarterly performance of fifty of the largest providers of technology services. This is perhaps one of our most anticipated snapshots. This webcast is one data point your services organization can use to better understand how the broader technology services industry is performing in the current economic environment. Key questions we answer with The Service 50 dataset include:
1. Who are the largest providers of technology services?
2. Are technology service margins trending up or down?
3. Are net incomes trending up or down?
4. Are hardware and software companies becoming more or less service intensive?
5. What is the product service mix for the most profitable companies in the Service 50?
6. What is the product service mix for the largest companies in the Service 50?
To register, visit:
Sample analyis from are last Service 50 webcast:
Service 50 Example